In-person Worship at KUMC
Join us in-person on Sunday for our 9am Band-led Contemporary Worship Service or our 11:15am Traditional Worship Service. Reservations are not required for worship and we welcome all who desire to worship in-person to join us.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Bring the whole family - children are welcome to join their parents for worship and children’s packets will be provided. Nursery care is available for children ages 12 weeks through 3 years old. Class ratios will be kept small as nursery care returns to protect children and staff. If all spots fill up your child will be placed on a wait list. We will contact you if we are able to honor your request. Everyone will sanitize their hands upon entry to class. Classrooms will be sanitized between services. Make your childcare reservation here!
- Please greet one another safely, with a friendly wave instead of hugs or handshakes.
OUR COVENANT FOR SAFETY
In-person worship can only happen if all worshippers take responsibility for their health and the safety of those in the Sanctuary with them. Please help us ensure the safety of all by abiding by this covenant when worshipping in the Sanctuary:
- In accordance with the latest CDC update, KUMC recommends wearing a mask to prevent spread and exposure. Throughout the pandemic, you have proven to be a church family that cares deeply for one another. We know that you will continue to act out of sacrificial love for one another, considering the needs of your church, community and world above the individual.
- Stay home if you have any flu-like symptoms.
- Not sure what to do if you are exposed to someone with COVID-19? Here is an easy to use chart you may want to use as your guide!