Collide 2021 Kickoff
Every Sunday, from 01/24/2021 to 10/07/2020, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
We're back and ready for a new year! During our first Collide of 2021 on January 24, we'll catch up with everyone in our grade-level groups, play games and hear a short message from our Director of Youth Ministries, Abigail Herrington. We hope to see each of you there! We'll be inside and outside during the evening so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather that day. Layers are encouraged!
1) We require that you wear a mask covering the nose and mouth at all times while on campus; if you don't have one, an adult volunteer can provide you with one. Hand sanitizer will also be in various locations around the meeting space.
2) Please feel free to bring your Bible or electronic device. Bibles and hymnals have been removed from our meeting space, as they would be damaged by the sanitation process.
3) Plan to enter through the main Sanctuary doors. All other entrances will be closed.
4) When you arrive, please check-in at a welcome station in the church foyer. This will allow us to see who is present for Collide, should contract tracing be necessary. You'll also pick-up a name tag here!
5) Once you check-in, you will find your own seat in the Sanctuary. Please, maintain a six-foot distance between yourself and those who are not in your household or pod. (A pod is the group of people you arrive with to Collide. For example, if three friends ride together in a car on the way to church, they are considered a pod.)
6) Please greet one another safely, with a friendly wave instead of hugs or handshakes.
7) Stay home if you have been in contact with a person with a confirmed or presumed diagnosis of COVID-19.
8) Stay home if you or someone in your household has been quarantined from school or work.
9) Stay home if you have any flu-like symptoms.
10) Report if you or anyone in your household exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a worship service. Your name will remain confidential. Please contact the following staff members: Abigail Herrington and Melanie Grice.