Christmas Eve at KUMC
Thursday, December 24, 2020, 10:30 AM - 11:59 PM
Christmas Eve Worship at Keller UMC will be offered online, outside in the North parking lot and in the Sanctuary in a limited number of in-person spots. Our worship together will look and feel different this year, but the hope we celebrate remains the same! The light shines in the darkness and the darkness will not overcome it. - John 1:5
Christmas Eve Worship Options and Reservations
We encourage you to let us know how you will worship with us on Christmas Eve. If you plan to worship online, we want to know so we can email you before worship and help make your online experience meaningful. If you plan to worship at the outdoor service, we want to know so we can plan appropriately. If you would like to worship with us in the Sanctuary, we need you to make a reservation, as our indoor services must be limited for health and safety.
Please be sure to read all the information so that you will know what to expect, however you will be worshipping with us!
10:30am - Worship in the Sanctuary for at risk guests
5:30pm - Family Worship in the Sanctuary with Organ and Hymns
7:30pm - Outdoor Worship with Praise Band in the North Parking Lot
11pm - Lessons and Carols in the Sanctuary
- In-person worship services in the Sanctuary will be by reservation only. We must practice caution and limit our capacity to keep everyone safe.
- Sanctuary in-person reservations will close on December 13.
- We will not be able to accommodate those who come to in-person worship in the Sanctuary without a reservation.
- If reservations become full, a waiting list will be developed and if cancellations happen, those on the waiting list will be contacted.
OUR COVENANT FOR SAFETY
In-person worship can only happen if all worshippers take responsibility for their health and the safety of those around them. When worshippers register to attend a service, they will receive an email that asks them to covenant in the following ways:
- Wear a mask properly, so that it covers both nose and mouth. Masks must be worn the entire time we are together - in the building or outside.
- Remain six feet apart from anyone we are not in a household with.
- Stay home if you have been in contact with a person with a confirmed or presumed diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Stay home if your child is quarantined from school.
- Stay home if you have any flu-like symptoms.
- Report if you or anyone in your household exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a worship service. Your name will remain confidential.
Click the links below to let us know how you will worship Christmas Eve:
10:30am online worship R.S.V.P.10:30am in-person reservation
5:30pm online worship R.S.V.P.5:30pm in-person reservation
7:30pm outdoor worship R.S.V.P. (no Livestream available)
11pm online worship R.S.V.P.11pm in-person reservation